Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Being sick sucks. I mean, sure, I am lightheaded and easily amused, which is nice, but then I do things like go downstairs to refill my water and forget to bring my glass. Nevermind that I do stuff like that when I'm healthy. Just give me sympathy.

Hopefully haloscan will fix itself soon.

Sweet monkey! Valentine's Day is in a week, as is our 5 year anniversary, and I have no idea what to do for Will. Suggestions? Please? (It also might be a good idea to post suggestions for stuff that he can do for me.)

In other news, I found out Phoebe's middle name today. If and when I have a daughter*, you will all find out, because it is the only girls' name Will and I are in agreement on (though not, alas, because of Phoebe). Since I never met the person we would be naming her for, though, I can just hope that she'll turn out smart like Phoebe.

*please note that I am not pregnant, merely speculating.