Sunday, May 04, 2003

We saw X-2 on Friday night. I was blown away. Literally. We saw it at Grauman's Chinese, and the sound system there is unreal.

I'll write up a full review in the next couple of days - for now, let's just leave at "Wow."

Will is downstairs surrounded by comic books. Alas, none of them are X-Men comics. I'm fairly sure we have some, but they're in Pittsburgh or something.

Will's father is coming to visit in less than two weeks. I'm not nervous, but slightly concerned about entertaining him. This will be the first time we've seen each other since I moved back in with his son, effectively saying "Fuck you if you don't like it." He and I get on just fine, but I want to make sure that he has a good time. It's my own backwards way of getting back at him for not accepting me at first.

I am so weird.