Monday, September 29, 2003

Blah blah blah.

Item the first: Jewelry stores stink. Now, it is my fault that we didn't go to any 'real' jewelry stores, but I primarily just wanted to go and look at styles and whatnot. I don't really appreciate being pressured to buy a ring that I only kind of like, because it is on sale. I don't care if your store is located in a mall! Have some self-respect. The good news is that we found a fantastic store that sells beautiful custom-made wedding bands. I didn't dare ask about pricing, but I am determined to buy there.

Item the second: I am eating an omelet. It needs salt, but I can't be bothered.

Item the third: Remember when sweatpants were unattractive necessities? When did they become so wonderful? I am never taking these pants off (except for washing).

Item the fourth: ARGHHH!

Item the fifth: I am the best girlfriend/fiancée/whatever on earth! Last night Will was stuck reading stoopid scripts for work, so I went to Target and bought him underwear. I also bought toilet paper, and these magnificent sweatpants.

I guess that's it for now.