Saturday, October 04, 2003

"You wouldn't like me when I'm happy."

Last night our friend Geoff took us out for dinner to celebrate our engagement. (Aside: more people should do this. We love food.) We went to a fantastic little Italian restaurant in Los Feliz, where we ate so much (not to mention all the wine) that it's a miracle we were able to move afterward. In addition to buying us dinner, he gave us an engagement gift (please see above) of the season 2 Angel DVDs.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I woke up and made breakfast. Potatoes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Will made capuccino. It was all sooooo good. After we ate, we watched the featurettes and Are You Now or Have You Ever Been with commentary, and then just started the episodes as background. Perfect Saturday.

In other news, I found out where to vote, now I just have to decide how to vote. Stupid recall.

That reminds me - I've been trying to figure out how to categorize my political leanings. Not that I particularly want to put myself in a box, but I am just so tired of being called this (liberal), that (Democrat) and the other thing (I don't know) with no basis. I think later I will post all of my beliefs that I think are relevant and let you all tell me.