Monday, January 26, 2004

HTML is not my bitch.

I am having a hissy-fit. The hissy-fit itself is unrelated to my HTML woes (it's over the fact that my sister won't give me her stuff), but I'm pretty upset about my lack of skills in the coding department.

Also, I just finished several loads of laundry, and they are totally refusing to put themselves away.

PLUS, I'm out of light bulbs. The lamp by my computer keeps having...issues...and I've broken something like three light bulbs in the last two months.

But anyway. I made several attempts at writing the new code for my blog template, and I couldn't get it anywhere close to right. Chances are it would go better if I started from scratch, but I am just not that good. I know that what I want to do is fairly simple, but I can't seem to get my head around it.

And the worst part? Internet Explorer has decided not to let me view source this week.