Monday, March 08, 2004

Birthday!

Not mine, sadly.

Today is my sister's 23rd birthday! Twenty-three years ago today I cut her umbilical cord (no, really)! The poor monkey is probably knee-deep in schoolwork today. I will eat cake in her honor. CAKE IN HER HONOR!

In other news, I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that a Shar-Pei is not a teensy, fit-in-your-purse dog. It sounds bitty! I have never understood this and am surprised every time I see a photo, because my brain forgets that which it does not understand. Granted, they aren't exactly enormous either, but 50 pounds would not fit in my purse. (For reference, I should mention that I doubt I could even fit a Chihuahua in my purse.)

I have to stop talking abut dogs, because it is depressing Will. I guess I will start obsessing over real estate and job searching. Whee.