Thursday, July 15, 2004

Bisy Backson.

In a little while I am heading to Meghan and Mark's place to spend the week with Miss Penny. I am very excited, if a bit uncertain about sleeping away from Will for even one night. I will be online, but I have no idea if I will be able to access my email. It's a tremendous adventure! Also, I have heard a rumor that there will be cable television. I may get addicted - they start you off for free until they hook you, you know. Then it's a million dollars a month just to have more programs that you don't feel like watching. Yikes! I hope I can resist.

All joking aside, it will be interesting to live with someone else's kitchen for the week. I am so very used to my own. I don't even know what to bring! Probably nothing right now - I can figure out what I need and pick it up later. I am so silly sometimes.

Bisy. Backson.