Thursday, March 03, 2005

The thrill is gone!

I have already had two cups of coffee today, and I feel no desire to write in ALL CAPS (except right there, but that was for demonstrative purposes). Woe is my caffeine addiction. Or tolerance, anyway.

Let's see...I spent all day yesterday putting wedding photos onto my computer (from disk), resizing them, and saving them as JPGs. I am MAYBE halfway through, and I am only resizing about half of the total. SHEESH. (I take it back about the ALL CAPS.) I wrote a hilarious essay about it on post-it notes, which I may share with you later if I am feeling very generous. I might also share the photos. WE SHALL SEE.

I started a knitting/crocheting/craft blog, because I felt like it: bettienoir. As you can see from the URL, I was feeling EXTREMELY CREATIVE when I made it. So far, it is mostly posts that I copied over from here, because I am lame like that. I also opened a Flickr account for pictures of my creations. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. BLAH.

John arrives tonight at about 11:00. I could just kill myself for OKing that late arrival, since I have been going to bed around 10:00 nightly. Oh well! MORE COFFEE! DARN DARN DOUBLE DARN.

I have to go.