Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nobody blogs on Sundays.

I was getting annoyed, and then it occurred to me that I was part of the problem. And so I blog. (Also, it seems that when I don't update people think I have gone into labor, which is hilarious because it isn't looking like we will have a baby before June, or before my hip gives out, whichever comes first.)

This has been a really delicious weekend. On Friday I made Will a delicious redmeat treat of fillet mignon. I made myself a delicious treat of mashed purple potatoes. I also made a LOT of kale. Kale is our new favorite vegetable. Kale is delicious. I have always liked kale, but now I love it and want to marry it. As does Will.

On Saturday Will made wings. He also fixed delicious "Virtue Burgers," also known as Morningstar Farms Grillers, also known as The Burger That Saved Will's Cholesterol. But before all that happened I went to Burbank and met up with Sachi for yarn shopping (hers) and lunch. We ate at a little place across the street from Unwind Yarn called Thai Room. Will and I have been there a few times and it is totally delightful. Sachi has had an aversion to Thai food for some time and now claims to be converted. (I would like to mention how annoyed I am that I have made a new friend and she is moving to another state. It hardly seems fair.)

Today we ate Greek food for lunch and I am fixing a pasta sauce of tomatoes, garlic, and pine nuts (with pasta of course) and broccoli for my supper. Will is eating more chickens.

Life is good.