Saturday, January 10, 2004

Well, this site seems to think I'm a democrat.

For the record, I have been registered Undeclared since I turned 18. I do not wish to be affiliated with either party at the moment.

Anyway, here are my results. I chose "Not sure/prefer different solution" on several questions, which may explain why I didn't have a closer match. Then again, given what I know about Dean, that's probably what we have in common. (Side bar: I like him.)

1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (76%)
3. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (70%)
4. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (66%)
5. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (66%)
6. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL - Democrat (65%)
7. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (57%)
8. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (53%)
9. Libertarian Candidate (50%)
10. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (42%)
11. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (32%)
12. Bush, President George W. - Republican (27%)
13. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (18%)