Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Happy-Sad.

Will brought me a present yesterday. It was a Velentine card made by a homeless man. The man asked Will for spare change, but insisted on "selling" him one of the cards he'd made, because he's "got [his] pride." I just think that is so sad. I want to go over to the coffee shop where the man was and see if he is still there, but there isn't anything I could do for him except buy him a cup of coffee.

I just got an email from my friend Saria who I haven't seen or talked to in over three years. Not only did she track me down, but she'll be in LA in a few days. Yippee! She now replaces Tim/Tem as my oldest friend that I am currently in contact with. Now I have just to track down Riva, who I met in the sixth grade.

For those of you able to view my Yahoo wedding thingy, there are more photos now. For those of you not on the list, my apologies. If you really, really want to see the pictures, pop me an email with your Yahoo ID. I'm not promising anything, as I want to keep this semi-private, but I know I left some people out. Rest assured, it is NOT very exciting. Mostly ideas.

There is information out about Angel through episode 17, which I guess is shooting now. I hate it that spoilers are so accessible! Hate it.

Last night's Everwood was awesome, even if Berlanti nixed Sean's shout-out to me and Will. Damn you, Berlanti!

I feel like having a party. This is really weird, because I don't like parties.