Friday, March 26, 2004

Thank god.

K and I spent literally hours shopping yesterday. I am, to put it mildly, not a huge fan of the shopping. However, we accomplished what we set out to accomplish, and I will never have to do it again. Unless I decide that I don't like these shoes...

The little one was asleep on the couch before 9:00. I had been dead on my feet for hours at that point, and was perfectly happy to retire to our bedroom and let her sleep (though I did make her move upstairs to her bed, which is much better than our couch). I read for not more than half an hour before passing into a weird dream state. Frankly, it's a miracle that either of us even made it through dinner - I think only the fact that it was Thai take-away kept us going. YUM!

It is a perfectly lovely day. I plan to waste most of it sitting inside, cowering from the dreaded sun. I have a grudge against it at the moment for the giganto headache I walked away from Melrose with.