Friday, March 12, 2004

I usually hate posting quizzes, but...

Marcie
You are Marcie!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I had to post this because I named my third car after Marcie. I spelled it Marcy, though, for a specific reason that I cannot remember. Her full name was Marcy Eileen June Solo. It's a lot of name for a car. Marcy I explained already. Eileen was for "Come on, Eileen," which I used to say to the car on hills. It turned out that the problem was a clogged fuel filter, which caused the accelerator to slip. June was for my best friend, and Solo was for Han because she was my Millennium Falcon. What? It was the year they released the stupid new Star Wars movies. You know, the original three with the unnecessary add-ons. I loved it because I got to see them in the theater. I wasn't even born when the first one came out.

I abandoned Marcy in the Antioch student parking lot after blowing the head gasket. She was not worth the $1000 repair bill. She had some great stickers on her, though. My favorite was green and said "Visualize Whirled Peas."