Thursday, July 29, 2004

I do not wish to clean.

Yesterday I cleaned the living room so thoroughly that it sparkles. Even the carpet. Today I meant to do the kitchen/entry way (let's be honest here, the entry is just spill-off from the kitchen). But I don't wanna.

Also, I'm kinda depressed 'cause we had money for about five seconds and now it's (almost) all gone.

BUT! I got a very cute haircut. I will post pictures soonish, but not until something that I ordered arrives. Something that will make me even cuter.

But for now, though I am cute, and though I have Nero Wolfe novels from the library, and though I ate cheese fries, which I love, I am discontent. Will isn't home and I don't want to clean my kitchen (especially after making cheese fries).

You know what? I do believe I am grumpy.