Thursday, August 12, 2004

I feel so naughty!

I just ordered a comic book.

The naughty part comes in with the spending money part. I mean, yeah, we still have a little bit to spare (especially if I give up on the Savings Account idea), but it isn't exactly my money so I always feel tremendous guilt if I buy anything that's for me.

The comic I bought is actually only a preview, but it looks so very, very me. And it ought to go nicely with "Fables."

I can never bring myself to put less than five bucks on a credit (or even debit) card, and didn't know how much shipping was anyway (free!) so I also ordered this poster. Yay! I am doing quite well with getting the office organized (I finally got the filing cabinet put together yesterday) and now I can start decorating it. Because, you know, we don't already have five billion decorations sitting around. Oh well.