Friday, July 30, 2004

odwalla

superfood



This post is named after my drink, to which I dedicate my entire day, maybe my weekend, and possibly even the entire week.

Deee-lish.

In honor of my vastly improved (times ten thousand) mood, here are some pictures of me. As always, click the thumbnail for a bigger version.

1. New hair and...


...new glasses. While Amanda totally made my day by saying I couldn't get any cuter, I believe you will find that it simply isn't true.

2. Puppies! Me and Penny napping.


I think that being as cute as Penny (or me, for that matter) should be illegal.

Now I really do have to finish cleaning the kitchen (at least I started!) because we are having a guest this weekend. It was sort of unplanned and I was all set to be righteously annoyed, but then I got this drink and I feel soooooooooo goooooooood.