Thursday, February 23, 2006

Argh.

Hi. I'm grumpy.

My chest hurts.

Actually, everything hurts.

People are driving me nuts.

I am getting behind again.

I had lunch an hour ago and I'm already hungry and I don't feel like cooking again.

We're really broke till payday.

I have a tight job deadline, a script to cover, and only three months (maximum) to get ready for this baby. Also it is my sister's birthday in two weeks and I haven't even bought the recipe for her present yet. I guess she's getting a picture of it...

Where the hell did I put the title for the old car that wasn't supposed to get sent to us, it was supposed to go to the insurance company and now I have to send it and I don't remember what I did with it and what punctuation does this sentence need?

HUNGRY.

And tired. Need nap.