Friday, May 30, 2003

I'm thinking of taking out my belly button ring. Like, permanently. It's a tough decision, because I've had it for 7 years, and I like to have it there to fiddle with. On the other hand, though, it still gets massively infected about once a year, and the scar is getting uglier and uglier, rather than fainter as I'd been hoping. It's coming down from an infection as we speak, and I think when it stops dripping goop (YUCK), it's got to go. Here's hoping that once the jewelry is out the scar fades at least a bit. If not, it will look like I have 2 belly buttons. YUCK again.

I think it is high time that I make a list of Things I Want To Accomplish In My First Quarter-Century, seeing as I've only got about a month left. I'm sure that there is a list a mile long of things I thought I'd have done by now, but lucky for me my memory is utter crap. List forthcoming, if I remember.