Friday, May 09, 2003

Man, is it windy.

Today I went to the Beverly Hills Courthouse and picked up the paperwork to sue Will's old landlords in small claims court. We are entitled to sue for the amount of the security deposit plus twice the amount for "statutory damages," whatever those are. I guess I ought to find out between now and the court date (which will be assigned when we bring in the filled-out paperwork).

If we win, I am going to cash the check so that Will and I can do a silly dance and sing "We got two thousand dollars, we got two thousand dollars" and then buy The Guitar. (Alternately, we may not do our Wayne and Garth impressions.)

If we do not win, I am going to have seventeen fits and forty-three tantrums, because the law is absolutely on our side.

In other news, I think I might take a bath.