Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I can't seem to find any screencaps from Dead/Alive. Surely they exist, but...*cries* I just want a picture of the monkey.

Incidentally, I wrote Pretty Girl long before I saw Dead/Alive, and was horrified when the mum is doing her makeup and pulls off a bit of skin. When I finally make my movie, people will think I stole that bit! At least mine is much more low-key.

Oooh, I should look under its original name. Duh.


...Hooray for IMDB. So far, I haven't found monkey pics, but I did find a few of Selwin. And that is almost as good.

On a related (I swear) note, does anyone have recommendations for decent web hosting companies? As many of you have probably noticed, I haven't updated my site in forever, because I simply cannot deal with geocities. I've been (laboriously) learning html, and I think I can fake it well enough to re-create my site from the ground up and even make some minor improvements, but I am not sure who to host it with. If I can just find a host and figure out FTP, I will be GOLDEN.