Friday, February 06, 2004

Gimme! GIMME!

Yesterday when I got out of the shower Will was watching the KTLA morning news. I never, ever watch KTLA news, because it's generally retarded, but all I cared about was coffee, so whatever.

The television quickly grabbed my attention when I realized that Peter Jackson was sitting in one of the chairs at the news table. Barefoot, of course. I think he might have had a footbath or something on the floor. Hee! We have one of those. They're great.

Anyway, they were talking about the Oscars (of course), and he was saying how weird the whole thing was, because he's busy working on the King Kong script now. He's done with Lord of the Rings. He's finished cutting the extended edition of Return of the King.

He's finished cutting the extended edition of Return of the King.


I WANT IT NOW! It's not fair.

I mean, OK, it's still in theaters and I still haven't gone back for a second viewing, but damn it. I want that DVD. There isn't even a release date yet.