Thursday, February 05, 2004

I should start a gossip column.

Of course, that would most likely involve leaving the house. But I did that today and I survived (barely!), so I guess anything is possible.

Anyway.

In LAX news, I discovered today that Harvey Keitel wears a man-purse. Not one of the briefcase sized ones, but the little cloth bags with the crocheted straps. It's black and very nice. I couldn't identify anything in it other than his plane ticket. I would have tried to get a closer look (he was standing right next to me), but all I could think was "I've seen your penis." So I pretended not to notice him at all. Something tells me he'd appreciate that if he knew.

I was at the airport to pick up my little monkey Saria, who I haven't seen in three and a half years. We get along as well as we ever did, which is very, so let's call today a good day, even if my shoulders hurt so much that they feel like they're on fire. I'm sure that if I got any exercise whatsoever I would not be in this sort of pain, so it is entirely my fault.

I have to go to the airport again tomorrow to drop Will off. He is leaving me for two whole days, which might not sound like much, but I really like being around him and it's making me sad. I shall compensate by going down to Cassie's. That way I won't have to be home by myself as much and I'll get to see my sweet Cassandra.

On Sunday I go back to the airport to pick Will up from his return flight. Then I have a respite of a week and a half before John arrives. Forget a gossip column, I should run an airport shuttle.

In crappy news, I might be off the list for the Dodgeball screening. Poop. More on that when I find out for sure.

Oh - I had to un- and re-install MSN Messenger. I think I successfully saved my contact list, but they're doing "routine maintenance," so I don't know for sure if I'll be able to import it. We shall see.

I don't think I had anything else to say.