Saturday, May 22, 2004

Bloody Outlook...Bloody Hell...

Do me a favor, please. Shoot me. Shoot Outlook Express. And shoot my web host. Possibly not in that order.

Anyway, I have new email set up. It took a consultation with Cassie and another consultation with my daddy and I still don't have it the way I wanted it, but it'll do.

I can now be emailed at noirbettie.com. Theoretically, any user name will work, but if it is personal mail you can send it to annika. My watchersdiary mail still works and will indefinitely (and should be used for anything Buffyguide related), but I am phasing out my crappy msn account and plan to use it only for messenger.

The first couple of pages of my website are up in test form. More will be up soon, but as soon as I got Outlook working my FTP program went all womlu on me. It would seem that I cannot catch a break. If you like, you can take a look (noirbettie.com). Like I said, only a few pages are up and some of them will be changing. At this point, since the content is all up in the air, I mostly just want aesthetic feedback. Comments here or email to feedback at noirbettie.com would both be most appreciated.

You are all rock stars.